Tuesday, September 24, 2013

September 24, 2013

What makes one happy?  At 44 I still don't have an answer to that.  It certainly isn't my job.  I need a new one desperately, but have no idea what to even look for.  Need happiness, need enough money to make ends meet.  I like to sew and do crafts, but run out of ideas and energy, and truthfully it just isn't feasible to make a living doing such things.

I want to provide for my children, I want to travel, I want, I want, I want.  I think that is the problem.  It is so hard to concentrate on what God wants versus what I want.  Why can't I just give it to God and know it will all be fine.  I just can't let go of the idea that it won't be fine.  I am scared to end up like my parents.  I have to pay my bills, they are obligations that I made and I have to meet those.  Nothing is simple.

Peace is a true commodity that is rare to find in everyday life.

Such ramblings, all jumbled up in my mind.  I can't even keep it all straight.  Anxiety overload.  There is only one place for the answers.

Mathew 5:44
But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you.

Make it a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment