Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tuesday May 14, 2013

So, I am not really sure what I have in mind with this blog, but it is something I have been wanting to do for a while.  Some days, like today will be random ramblings. 

Today I received my paystub and my PTO was incorrect.  We have a new owner here at work, who is young, compared to me anyway, and thinks she knows how to do everything, even though she has never done any of it before.  She is a therapist, not an HR rep. or payroll coordinator.

I don't have much tolerance for that sort of thing, in my opinion if you can't do it correctly then hire someone who can.  This is the second time since February she has done it incorrectly.  I don't think those are very good odds.  She should stick to therapy.

Anyhow, like I said many days will just be rambling, but I hope I can brighten someone's day on occasion.

2 Timothy 2:24 (NIV)
And the Lord's servan tmust not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful. 

This is something I must work on.

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment